Consumer Privacy at Phat Panda, LLC
At Phat Panda, we respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they
entrust to us. We summarize below the basic information policies and practices in place on
Information we may collect:
We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name and
email address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other
manner, or (ii) from our business partners, and from other third parties. We may combine the
personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
1. Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser
type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users'
movements around our site and understand trends.
2. We may assign your computer one or more which may collect information to facilitate
access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
3. We may use standard Internet tools, such which collect information that tracks your use of
our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever
do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information others may collect:
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our
1. We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
2. These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about
computers used to view or interact with their advertisements.
3. Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers
consumers the ability to opt out of ad targeting by all member companies.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website,
please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you
provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
How we may use information we collect:
We may use information to:
1. Fulfill your requests for products and services;
2. Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
3. Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website;
4. Facilitate use of our website;
5. Manage your account and your preferences;
6. Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
7. Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
With whom we may share information we collect:
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when
we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out.
We may share personal information with:
1. Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our
2. Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products,
services, and promotions through our website or offline; and
3. Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements,
preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with
advertisers and others.
You may choose:
1. Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain
certain services or use certain features of our website;
2. To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the
contact address at the bottom of this policy or by using our
3. To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some
of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
4. To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below
or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal
information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
we make material changes in the way we collect, use, or share your personal information, we will
notify you by sending you an email to the email address you most recently provided to us and/or by
prominently posting notice of the changes on our website.